The spacious holiday apartment (75 m2) for 2 - 4 persons is located separately on the upper floor of the wing finished in 2011 and is reached via a broad external staircase.
There is an extra large double bed with bedside tables, a 4-door wardrobe and a commode in the spacious bedroom. An extra bed for a child can be provided upon request.
A comfortable, large fold-out sofa bed in the homely living area with satellite TV, provides sleeping accomodation for 1 or 2 more persons.
The large living room with open kitchen, with dining table for 4 persons, is furnished modernly and comfortably.
The tastefully furnished bathroom is equipped with an extra large shower (1,00 m * 1,00 m), washstand, WC and bidet.
All rooms are equipped with central heating.
The roofed loggia (20 m2) with wooden seating furniture is at your exclusive disposal and provides shade in the summer, whereas in winter you may enjoy warm rays of sunshine.
☰ Equipment in the overview:... (show more/less)
back to top
Rooms (75 m2 floor area plus 20 m2 loggia)
- living room with open plan kitchen
- separate roofed loggia (at exclusive disposal)
- extra large double bed 1,80 m x 2,00 m
- large fold-out sofa bed 1,40 m x 1,90 m
- double bed (see above)
- 4-door wardrobe
- dressing mirror
- bedside tables
- side chairs
- children's bed available on request
- large glas shower 1,00 m x 1,00 m
- washstand mirror
- cosmetic mirror
- toilet paper
- soap dispenser, courtesy kit (shower gel, shampoo, etc.)
- refrigerator with separate freezer compartment
- gas cooker with 4 burners
- electric baking oven
- extractor hood
- coffee maker, Italian caffettiera, milk frother
- electric water boiler
- cooking pots, pans, dishes & cutlery
- all necessary cooking utensils
- spices, salt and pepper
Living room with open plan kitchen:
- dining table with 4 chairs, baby's high chair
- fold-out sofa bed (see above)
- coffee table
- satellite TV (LED 81 cm/32" Full HD) and radio (ASTRA)
- radio and CD player, music CDs
- internet (w-lan and d-lan, d-lan adapter will be provided)
- games, rich selection of books (German and Italian),
maps of trails (Alta Langa, Western and Sea Alps),
tourist and travel guides
- lots of informations about: Piedmont and Alta Langa,
production of sales of wine, culinary specialities,
ca. 40 personal advices of restaurants, other restaurant directories
- parking space for car
- wooden furniture for the roofed loggia
- garden chairs
- lawn with sunbeds
- char barbecue grill
- small inflatable pool (12 ft)
- bed linen, hand towels, bath towels and kitchen towels will be provided (weekly change)
- vacuum cleaner, cleaning supplies
- all rooms with central heating
- over 100-year-old wooden oak and chestnut doors
- Finnish wood sauna on the ground floor (for a small fee)
- outdoor table tennis
- two mountain bikes at free disposal;
at Bossolasco and nearby Murazzano several e-bike rentals
- two golf club sets (ladies and gents) at disposal
- boccia set
- non smoking only
- pets according to prior agreement (... and consultation with our 2 cats)
- wheelchair inaccessible
- not suited for persons allergic to hazelnuts and cats (there are hazelnut groves in close vicinity)
- It will be a pleasure to assist organising wine-tasting.
- A surprise basket with specialties from Bossolasco will welcome you on arrival !