holiday apartment in the Alta Langa / Piedmont
Description:(more pictures you can find in the section 'photos')
The spacious holiday apartment (75 m2) for 2 - 4 persons is located separately on the upper floor of the wing finished in 2011 and is reached via a broad external staircase.
There is an extra large double bed (1,80 m * 2,00 m) with bedside tables, a 4-door wardrobe and a commode in the spacious bedroom. Besides there is enough place for an extra bed for a child (can be provided upon request).
The tastefully furnished bathroom is equipped with an extra large shower (1,00 m * 1,00 m), washstand, WC and bidet.
apartment on upper floor
the spacious bedroom
The large living room with open kitchen, with dining table for 4 persons, is furnished modernly and comfortably. There is a refrigerator with a separate freezing compartment, electric baking oven, a cooker with 4 gas burners, coffee-maker, toaster and all necessary cooking utensils (if there is anything still missing, it can be borrowed from us at any time).
A comfortable, large fold-out sofa bed (1,40 m * 1,90 m) in the homely living area with satellite TV (LED 81 cm/32" Full HD), provides sleeping accomodation for 1 or 2 more persons. All rooms are equipped with central heating.
open kitchen ...
... with dining table ...
... and living room with sofa bed
The roofed loggia (20 m2) with wooden seating furniture is at your exclusive disposal and provides shade in the summer, whereas in winter you may enjoy warm rays of sunshine. Of course, there are further comfortable sunny and shady places for chairs and sunbeds for recreation in the ample garden.
breakfast in the garden
view from the loggia
part of the spacious garden
A Finnish wood sauna in the sauna area with rest room on the ground floor can be used for a small fee.
finnish wood sauna
Welcome at Cascina Curairone !
Equipment in the overview:
Rooms (75 m2 floor area plus 20 m2 loggia)
- living room with open plan kitchen
- separate roofed loggia (at exclusive disposal)
- extra large double bed 1,80 m x 2,00 m
- large fold-out sofa bed 1,40 m x 1,90 m
- double bed (see above)
- 4-door wardrobe
- dressing mirror
- bedside tables
- side chairs
- children's bed available on request
- large glas shower 1,00 m x 1,00 m
- washstand mirror
- cosmetic mirror
- toilet paper
- soap dispenser, courtesy kit (shower gel, shampoo, etc.)
- refrigerator with separate freezer compartment
- gas cooker with 4 burners
- electric baking oven
- extractor hood
- coffee maker, Italian caffettiera, milk frother
- electric water boiler
- cooking pots, pans, dishes & cutlery
- all necessary cooking utensils
- spices, salt and pepper
Living room with open plan kitchen:
- dining table with 4 chairs, baby's high chair
- fold-out sofa bed (see above)
- coffee table
- satellite TV (LED 81 cm/32" Full HD) and radio (ASTRA)
- radio and CD player, music CDs
- internet (w-lan and d-lan, d-lan adapter will be provided)
- games, rich selection of books (German and Italian),
maps of trails (Alta Langa, Western and Sea Alps),
tourist and travel guides
- lots of informations about: Piedmont and Alta Langa,
production of sales of wine, culinary specialities,
ca. 40 personal advices of restaurants, other restaurant directories
- parking space for car
- wooden furniture for the roofed loggia
- garden chairs
- lawn with sunbeds
- char barbecue grill
- small inflatable pool (12 ft)
- bed linen, hand towels, bath towels and kitchen towels will be provided (weekly change)
- vacuum cleaner, cleaning supplies
- all rooms with central heating
- over 100-year-old wooden oak and chestnut doors
- Finnish wood sauna on the ground floor
- outdoor table tennis
- two mountain bikes at disposal
- two golf club sets (ladies and gents) at disposal
- boccia set
- non smoking only
- pets according to prior agreement (... and consultation with our 2 cats)
- wheelchair inaccessible
- not suited for persons allergic to hazelnuts and cats (there are hazelnut groves in close vicinity)
- It will be a pleasure to assist organising wine-tasting.