holiday apartment in the Alta Langa / Piedmont
eco-friendly and sustainable
We value environmental compatibility and sustainability and try to align our own behavior and the equipment of the apartment in the Cascina Curairone accordingly.
- The two photovoltaic systems on the roof of the Cascina Curairone cover the entire annual requirement of electrical energy.
- Heating and water heating is provided by an air-to-water heat pump .
The electrical energy required for operation is also included in the annual balance sheet for the photovoltaic systems. In summer, electrical energy is fed in the net, bought back in winter (green power tariff).
- In the apartment you will find biological, vegan and cruelty-free cleaning products.
- For the reduction of plastic waste we provide glass bottles for bottling mineral water at the nearby spring.
You will also find reusable shopping bags for your purchasing.
- In the apartment you will find biological, vegan and cruelty-free hand soap and shampoo in refillable dispensers.
- We use energy saving or LED lighting.
- The toilet has a water saving function.
last change: 29th November 2019