22 October 2020: We are closing the rental
of the holiday apartment due to the Corona crisis
and hope to be able to welcome our guests again in spring / summer 2021.
We would like to give you some information on the local situation regarding the corona pandemic.
In Italy, the Corona measures are regulated according to a color system. A division of the regions
in red, orange, yellow and white zones is based on current data from the responsible ISS ('Istituto Superiore di Sanit & agrave;')
made of 21 indicators and criteria.
In simplified terms:
- red zone: (stay at home !)
- only absolutely necessary trips and changes of location within one's own municipality are permitted and must be documented during controls by a self-declaration. Bars and restaurants are closed (take-away and delivery service allowed before 6 p.m.). The retail trade is closed.
- orange zone: (mobility inside one's own municipality)
- free travel and change of location within one's own municipality are allowed (for smaller municipalities also to neighboring towns). Bars and restaurants are closed (take-away and delivery service allowed before 6 p.m.). The retail trade is open (fever measurement, mask requirement, disinfectant gel).
- yellow zone: (mobility inside one's own region)
- free travel and change of location within one's own region are permitted. Bars and restaurants are open until 6 p.m. under strict regulations for hygiene. The retail trade is open (fever measurement, mask requirement, disinfectant gel).
- white zone:
- far-reaching easing in compliance with strict hygiene and distance rules.
There is a general mask requirement throughout Italy, including outdoors. Any form of gathering of people is prohibited.
A curfew from 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. applies nationwide.
More details and the classification of regions into the color scheme can be found on the websites of the Italian government under domande-frequenti-sulle-misure-adottate-dal-governo in Italian and somewhat less detailed also in English FAQ - Covid-19, questions and answers.
Up-to-date travel informations for the entry to Italy and possible quarantine regulations can be found at Ministero degli affari esteri (in Italian and English), as well as an interactive questionaire (in Italian and English).
For informations on the infection situation in Italy we recommend the clear page corona-in-zahlen (in German)and the 'Regione Piemonte' offers an interactive map with up-to-date number of casese for each single commune.
Many national tracing apps should work as well in Italy without the need to change settings (though generally not in parallel with the Italian tracing app on the same phone !). Check your country at the tracing app page of the European comission. Alternatively the Italian tracing app 'immuni' (multilingual) can be used.
For further informations don't hesitate to ask us !
Our apartment in the Cascina Curairone as well as all the furniture and utensils will be thoroughly cleaned with every guest change. We ask you to communicate with us on the planned arrival and departure times, in order to allow for the necessary time.
The apartment is equipped according to today's needs ...